New Jersey's Choice for Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Dr. David Evdokimow is passionate about plastic surgery. As a highly regarded New Jersey plastic surgeon, he is dedicated to helping patients look and feel their very best through reconstructive and cosmetic surgery. Dr. Evdokimow is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, has been educated and trained at prestigious international institutions, treats his patients with honesty and respect, and achieves natural results that win referrals.
If you are considering plastic surgery, Dr. David Evdokimow could be the right surgeon for you. To find out why so many men and women choose him as their cosmetic plastic surgeon in New Jersey, you can request your consultation online or by calling Dr. Evdokimow’s office at 908.221.1136. You can also learn more by reviewing Dr. Evdokimow’s professional credentials below. Dr. David Evdokimow serves men and women from New Jersey, New York and the rest of the country.
New Jersey plastic surgeon Dr. Evdokimow embodies several characteristics that are particularly important in his role as a plastic surgeon: honesty, integrity and perfectionism. He is extremely industrious and hard-working. He has a “nothing is impossible” attitude, believing that there are no limits to what can be achieved. He is also artistic – painting and sculpting (visit Dr. Evdokimow's personal website). He thrives on helping people in need; in fact, he was a responder at “Ground Zero” after 9/11, helping other responders, firefighters and police.
- General Surgery: Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center (affiliate of New York University)
- Plastic Surgery: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Fellowship: Plastic Surgery, Hand and Microvascular Surgery, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston Children’s Hospital (teaching hospitals of Harvard Medical School)
- Laser Surgery: Course with Palomar and Coherent® laser systems
- Endoscopic Surgery: Course at Boston University
Dr. David Evdokimow performs a range of comprehensive, state-of-the-art cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery procedures. These procedures include: skin cancer treatment, reconstruction after cancer surgery anywhere in the body (including breast reconstruction), pediatric plastic surgery, hand surgery, minimally invasive surgery, microsurgery, laser surgery, craniofacial surgery, wound care, trauma reconstruction, face-lift surgery, breast implants, liposuction, abdominoplasty, BOTOX, injectable fillers, fat grafting and age management strategies with surgical and nonsurgical treatments.
As a trained microsurgeon, he demonstrates extreme attention to detail and superb surgical skills, combined with profound understanding of human anatomy. This, combined with artistic vision, enables him to achieve natural-looking results. He individualizes treatment for each patient, treating them as a whole – not just a single cosmetic concern. These are just a few of the many reasons he has such a high retention rate at his practice.
Dr. Evdokimow is continuously educating himself. He stays current with the most recent developments in the field of plastic surgery, including the latest technology. He has personally presented work at international events such as the New England Hand Society Annual Meeting, the Indiana Chapter of the American College of Surgeons, and the 41st Annual Meeting of American Society of Plastic Surgery.
- Board-Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
- State of New Jersey
- State of New York
- Swedish Medical Board
- International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- New Jersey Society of Plastic Surgeons
- New York Society of Plastic Surgery
- New Jersey Medical Society
- Somerset County Medical Society
- General Surgery Residency at Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Featured in Castle Connolly’s America’s Top Doctors
Call for a free one-on-one consultation with Dr. David Evdokimow. Get in touch with us at 908.221.1136 or fill out our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your complimentary appointment. We welcome patients from Far Hills, Madison, Summit, Milburn and Chestertown.